AEROPACT CARD REGULATIONS
These regulations set out the rules for Aeropact cards, including the conditions for the receipt and use of the abovementioned cards.
1. Whenever the following capitalized words are used in these regulations, they shall be understood by them:
1.1) Regulations - these Regulations;
1.2) Aeropact - Aeropact Limited company with its registered office in Poznań at: ul. Bukowska 285 lok. 588, 60-189 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000511199, for which registration files are kept by the District Court in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department, NIP: 7811897683, REGON: 302831470, share capital - PLN 500,000.00 (paid in total), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
1.3) Participant - a natural person residing in Poland, of legal age, with full or limited legal capacity;
1.4) Card - a plastic card issued to the Participant by Aeropact on the terms described in the Regulations, identified by the string of characters on the Card which is the Card's number.
2. Cards may be obtained by Participants on the occasion of specific actions related to Aeropact's activities, under which Aeropact will decide to issue such cards, on the principles set out in the regulations of the action or other documents regarding the rules of these actions. Cards may be issued in particular to Participants purchasing goods placed on the market by Aeropact or services offered by Aeropact, as well as to Participants participating in events organized by Aeropact.
3. Cards are cards on the basis of which Participants may be granted specific benefits related to Aeropact's activities, as part of specific promotional campaigns, on the principles set out in separate regulations or other documents related to these campaigns. Cards without an active promotional action do not entitle them to any benefits. Ww. the advantage may be, in particular, the opportunity to purchase marked products, services or tickets at promotional prices or on promotional terms at a given time. Information on the benefits of the Card that can be obtained under individual promotional campaigns will be published, among others on the websites: www.aeropact.pl and www.aerobaltic.pl.
4. Cards contain the following information: Card number and Card expiry date.
5. No fees are charged by Aeropact for the issue of Cards.
6. Cards shall remain valid until the dates indicated on them. Different Cards may have different validity periods.
7. Cards are valid and active at the time of issue. You do not need to do anything to activate your Cards.
8. Cards are bearer cards. Cards are not assigned by name to Participants. Cards may be used by Participants or persons authorized by them.
9. Cards are not credit, ATM or payment cards.
10. For the purposes of exercising the rights arising from the Card, it may be necessary to present this Card or provide the number of this Card, depending on the rules of the specific promotional campaign referred to in point 3 above.
11. In the event of withdrawal from the contract in connection with which the Card was issued to the Participant, with which withdrawal is the obligation to physically return the product or ticket, the Participant shall be obliged to return the Card together with the returned product or ticket. In the absence of a return of the Card by the Participant despite such an obligation or in the event of withdrawal from the contract for which the Card was issued to the Participant, for which he is not obliged to return the Card, or in the event of withdrawal from the contract regarding the Card, the Card will be annulled by Aeropact.
12. The participant is obliged to protect the Card against loss, theft and destruction. Aeropact does not issue duplicates of damaged, stolen or lost Cards.
13. The participant should protect the Card against third parties, including in particular the number of the Card. In the event of unauthorized use of the Card, the Participant may not be able to obtain the benefit associated with the promotional campaign in which the unauthorized use occurred, due in particular to the possible quantitative restrictions of the promotional campaign.
14. All complaints about the Cards should be made in writing and sent to the Aeropact e-mail address, i.e. email@example.com or to the address of the Aeropact office. The complaint should contain the name, surname and address of the person lodging the complaint (postal or e-mail), description and reason for the complaint, including the date and place of the event to which the claim relates, as well as the content of the request. Aeropact will notify the Participant of Aeropact's decision on the complaint in a response sent within 14 days of its receipt to the address indicated in the complaint. Failure to lodge a complaint, failure to consider a complaint and other similar events in no way excludes the Participants from seeking redress under the rules set out in generally applicable law.
15. Personal data:
1) Aeropact is the administrator of the Participants' personal data.
2) Contact with Aeropact regarding personal data is possible in writing to the Aeropact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of the Aeropact office.
3) Aeropact processes the Participants' personal data for the purposes indicated below and based on the legal bases indicated below:
a) the implementation of the contract regarding the Card at all its stages - in such a situation, the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) fulfillment of statutory obligations incumbent on Aeropact, resulting in particular from tax and accounting regulations - in such a situation the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
c) possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them on the part of Aeropact, including in the complaint handling process, in which case the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of Aeropact (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of its rights and responses to Aeropact's claims.
4) Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to perform the contract regarding the Card at its individual stages or asserting claims, and thus providing personal data is a contractual requirement in the end.
5) Participants' personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were provided, and after its completion - for the time related to the expiration of related claims or for a period reserved by other legal provisions.
6) Automated decision-making, including profiling, is not applied to personal data, nor is it transferred to a third country or international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
7) The Participant has the right to access his data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal), as well as the right to data transfer. In addition, to the extent that the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the premise of a legitimate interest, the Participant has the right to object. Ultimately, the Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8) Recipients of personal data may be external entities, including in particular entities cooperating with Aeropact in connection with specific promotional campaigns, IT service providers, courier and postal companies, entities providing accounting and legal services, as well as entities to which Aeropact is obliged to provide personal data based on mandatory legal provisions.
16. The Regulations are subject to the provisions of generally applicable Polish law.
17. The Participant who is a consumer has the right to withdraw without giving any reasons from the distance contract regarding the Card within 14 days from the date of concluding this contract, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights. In order to exercise the right indicated in the previous sentence, the Participant should inform Aeropact about his decision to withdraw by sending a relevant statement in writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com or to the address of the Aeropact office. In order to take advantage of the above the right to withdraw from a distance contract The participant may optionally use the statutory model withdrawal form, which is Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, available at: http://prawo.sejm.gov.pl /isap.nsf/DocDetails.xsp?id=WDU20140000827. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
18. Aeropact does not use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, including does not use extrajudicial settlement of consumer disputes, unless such an obligation does not arise from mandatory legal provisions. The consumer has the opportunity to get free help regarding his rights and the dispute between him and Aeropact, in particular with the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection. Information on this subject is available on the website of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl).
19. Aeropact has the right to amend these Regulations for important reasons, as long as it does not affect the deterioration of the Participants' situation, in particular as regards rights acquired under these Regulations. Any subsequent amendments to the Regulations shall apply within 14 days from the date of their publication on the page indicated in point 20 below.
20. Regulations are available on the website. aeropact.pl.